What Are Sliding Windows?
Do you want to maximize ventilation in your home? Sliding windows can be the solution you need! These windows are also known as gliding windows, as they glide horizontally and slide into the pocket of the other window.
Many people like to keep their space as open as possible, and sliding windows can be a great choice. They give you a lot of space and help with the flow of fresh air. Other windows can have complicated mechanisms, but sliding windows are very easy to open. The brass rollers make them easy to operate and slide as smoothly as possible.
Modern architects design homes with sliding windows, as they are minimalistic and look very modern. To clean these windows, all you need to do is lift the sashes out of the pocket and wipe off all the gunk and dust. These windows come with a lock, so they stay in position; once locked, no one can remove them.
Double the options with a Two-Lite Slider
You’ll love the versatility of the Two-Lite Slider, which allows you to move the sashes in either direction, allowing for ventilation on either side of the equal-sizes sashes.
If you do not want a Two-Lite Slider, you can opt for a Three-Lite slider and get the functionality and style that you want. These Three-Lite slider windows have a fixed center that is two times the width of the sliding windows. If you want all slashes to be of equal sizes, you can go for a Three-Lite slider with the same-sized slashes.
Why Our Sliding Windows Are Perfect For Your Home:
- Your new Sliding windows can be customized in various configurations to suit any space.
- Energy-efficient design allows you to save on costs and keep your home comfortable.
- Provides superior strength and durability against wind and weather.
- Easy operation on dual roller, interlocking design for enhanced weather-tight construction, and secure locking system ensures years of comfort and ease of operation.
- Unlike wood, our high-quality vinyl components never chip, peel, crack, or warp.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty